Wednesday, June 1, 2011

In the First Six Days

I have been researching Breast Actives since I first learned it existed-which has only been about 3 weeks. I have been searching the Internet for women using this product as of recent who would still be using these sites. Below is a post I made at publichealthforums.com. There are some great discussions + before and after pictures in the blogs. Since I am coming up to my 2 week mark (6/3/11), I am going to wait to give an update until then. If you have experience and/or questions about this product, this is the place to share!



Breast Actives: My Journey

Posted: Thursday, May 26, 2011 12:27:57 PM

Hello Ladies!

My name is Nicole and in the past 2 weeks I have become OBSESSED with the Breast Actives system. I am 23 years old, 5'0" 115lbs, and a 34A (34in bustline). I have always been embarrassed by the size and shape of my breasts but I believed there was nothing I could do with the exception of surgery (not something I was ready to jump feet first into). When I stumbled across the Breast Actives Program I was instantly intrigued. It seemed everywhere I turned websites were singing their praises: "It's the #1 product on the market" "Nothing else worked for me but BA gave me REAL results" etc. What else I found is the more I tried to find true testimonials, the more lost I would get. It seems most of the people writing about the Breast Actives Program are just here to discourage. Ladies, I believe that my attitude will have a great effect on my results. Many women gave up after a couple months because they weren't gaining as fast as they had hoped. Those who continued to chant "STAY POSITIVE" always seemed to have positive results. My point is, I would have loved to follow someone's journey to learn the do's and don'ts. I am here to tell you my story and update you monthly (or biweekly depending on changes) on my progress. We all could use a little guidance with this product due to lack of instructions. If you ladies have any pointers please feel free to add them 

MY BODY:
START: 34A, 34inches, sag away from each other (nipples 8.5 inches apart), deflated-look like small cones when leaning forward (outsides cave in), of course...no cleavage, left is bigger than right

MY RESULTS (6 days in):
More rounded on the outsides and bottom (fuller), retains shape when leaning forward (rounded instead of cone shape), shape is more defined when standing up straight
(noticeable shadows).

HOW I AM DOING IT:
I found the forum on this site (publichealthforums.com) titled "Guide to Using Breast Actives" by Nicole (I'm not the same one) . If you visit there, don't get too hung up on the comments, they may deflate your motivation. Simply read the Guide and follow what it says. It reiterates everything I found when researching for myself online (minus the Fenugreek water-this was the first place I found anything like that but I does make sense).
Here is specifically what I'm doing:

-Wake around 8:30-10 and take RECREATE Thermogenic (not necessary for you...I'm just trying to get super sexy!!) 
-Drink a EAS Whey Protein Shake (1 scoop) and take BOTH PILLS. I have read on several occasions that the pills should be taken with high protein foods for better results. DO NOT take the pills with a carbonated beverage and avoid the morning coffee if doable. I know it was hard for me! At least cut it down to 1 cup per day. Allow at least an hour between the time you take the pill to the time to consume caffeine.
-Apply Breast Actives Topical Cream (dab onto my pointer and middle finger-perfect amount. I hold my breast out by pinching and holding my nipple than dot the cream on my breast around my nipple. I don't exactly try to avoid the nipple but am not wasting the product on my nipple areas...if that makes sense. That part is slightly painful and may not be a best practice for everyone. I then rub the cream in using circular motions until it is absorbed into my skin-no white left over. I then use my hands to massage in for a few moments-paying close attention to underdeveloped areas and my smaller left breast.)
-Complete the recommended exercise program (there are 3 different exercises I perform while I let the cream soak in and dry: 1)hold your arms together-fingertip to elbow-pointing upward. Left your arms as high as you can while keeping them together. Hold there for 4 seconds then return to original position...repeat 15 times. 2)bring your hands to "heart center"-palms together in front of your chest-push palms together and hold for 4 seconds...repeat 15 times. 3)put your arms out in front of your chest holding your forearm near your elbow with each hand. Push forward until you see your armpits pull inward-your boobs will actually jump into place too . Hold it there for 4 seconds and release...repeat 15 times.)
-Massage Breasts using techniques shared on the Breast Actives Memebers website (download made available after purchase). This will help encourage blood flow into the breasts allowing the pill to work from the inside while the cream works from the outside. I also read that the cream provides you with the firmness while the pill stimulates growth so it makes sense to me that they be used together at the same time of day.
-Exercise Routine (I do this daily for my own energy and fitness. After doing my Breast Actives Program, my dogs and I walk for a mile. I carry both leases in one hand and have begun switching hands every .25 mile in order to not favor one side of my chest...they like to pull from time to time. When we return home, I drink about 10-12oz of water before continuing my routine-heard its best to drink a lot of water to help the herbs absorb. I then do-as many as I can-crunches, leg lifts, planks-holding the upward push-up position, and push-ups. This helps strengthen my core and back as well as my chest.
-The rest of my day varies but I do apply the cream once more (followed by the exercise) at night before bed. I also massage my breasts constantly throughout the day.

Its a lot, I know, but I was looking for someone to break it down like this for me and I'm sure many of you ladies are too. Feel free to ask any questions you may have. I'm not obligated to maintain this forum but I feel its only right since the information is few and far between. Share your successes with us too! I would love to share this journey with you. Keep your heads up ladies and remember-you get out what you put in.

*****PLEASE NOTE*****
Although there is no rule against it, I ask that you please keep the negativity to yourself. We need to believe in our bodies and be patient. However, we do appreciate ALL feedback, so please include your execution of the system rather than simply bashing it so we all can learn. Please and thank you 

HAPPY GROWING :) 

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I'm taking breast actives for about 7 days now, I've read somewhere that u have to take the pills one after breast fast and second after dinner, how true is it? I can't stop eating chocolates and drinking carbonated sodas, will it affect my growth?

    ReplyDelete
  2. my girlfriend had the same experience like you.
    breast actives really works

    ReplyDelete