Monday, June 6, 2011

The 2 Week Mark

Hello Hello!!

I hope you all enjoyed your Memorial Day Weekend. I've been spending a lot of time in a bathing suit and I can honestly say, these girls are growing!! :) My first post was about a week ago so the changes are not much different. I am closer to having cleavage but still have a ways to go. My breasts have always sagged outwards with no definition in my inner chest. Basically a flat center with a small boob on each side :S. After 2 weeks on BA, I am way more rounded on my inner breasts. My nipples are still 8.5 inches apart but I hope to see them come closer together after the next 2 weeks (however I'm not expecting miracles). My right breast is the smaller of the 2 but is catching up in size. It's still smaller but not as noticeable. The shape still has some catching up to do too.

I'm trying to figure out how to add pictures to my posts. I am taking them from different angles every 2 weeks. I'll be sure to post all of them when I do figure it out so you can see the progress side by side.

MY MEASUREMENTS:
34.5 inch bustline (+0.5 inches in 2 weeks)

Good Luck ladies. I hope your experiment is going well! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment